Friday, October 17, 2014

Azam denies carrying bullets, calls it conspiracy

Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh minister Azam Khan on Friday refuted reports that prohibited cartridges were recovered from his hand bag at the Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi on Thursday.

He termed it a conspiracy to malign his image. "I only had a mobile phone and my reading glasses in my hand. I was not carrying any hand bag so where is the scope of bullets being recovered from my cabin luggage," Azam told reporters here.

In fact minister of state Sarfaraz Khan, who was travelling with Azam Khan, was intercepted at the airport after cartridges were found from his bag. The bag and the bullets belonged to Sarfaraz, who was questioned about it by the airport security.
Azam said he feared attack on his life after the TV channels flashed the news.
17/10/14 Times of India
To Read the News in full at Source, Click the Headline